As large as I am (pear-shaped), I can still dance pretty well. Not ballet or jazz or the like, but I can boogie if I am careful about how I move my feet and don't over-extend my legs so my knee goes flip-flop, and I can do some belly dance isolations just fine. I never learned belly dancing but my regular dance classes had us do isolation exercises so I can still, carefully, move my torso without moving my hips, which is hard to do for some people. If I just keep my feet under me and use slight bending of the knees and hips isolations to do the majority of the lower body movements I can dance.
Hmm, well, this wasn't planned. I was just going along in my train of thought and all of a sudden I got this twang in my brain - why do I feel like I have just given Zk some pointers for his dancing style?
*looks over at clock*
I REALLY must get to bed. Tomorrow is going to be hell because we still haven't moved and the boss says her plan is NOT for us to do the move this weekend. She seems to think the people in charge do not expect it, but I know for a fact my old area is going to have to move to the new building (first floor) over one weekend because they do not want student services to stop for one moment.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*